Saturday, January 19, 2008
The Biggest Loser!
So one of my goals for 2008 is to be the biggest loser! And no, I don't mean the biggest retard, I mean the biggest loser of weight! I'm doing a friendly competition with some family and friends to lose weight. I'm really excited about it, because I really needed the motivation to lose some weight. I hope to lose 48 pounds by May. Cross your fingers for me and hope I can keep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
fun pictures Amy! I hope that we all do good with the biggest loser contest and all come out winners. It's crazy how fast Christmas break went by. It sounds like Nathan is trying to eat better. I was suprised last night when he ate at the motel and didn't go out to eat with Alex and the other guys for Chinese food.At least he wasn't planning on going I didn't talk to him to see if he really stayed there or not.
Amy, I don't have your email address or Terry's for that matter, that is why you don't have access.
Post a Comment